To Tvos 158 Zombies

Zombies country USA

Runtime - 82m

Hamid Torabpour

Stars - Steven Luke, Tony Todd

description - Zombies is a movie starring Tony Todd, Steven Luke, and Raina Hein. When the world is in shambles, plagued by a zombie outbreak, only the strong will survive, but just how much determination will it take? Will Luke and his crew have

creators - Hamid Torabpour

genre - Horror

https://developerexchange.network/blog/view/1356305/a-christmas-switch-watch-stream-torrent-without-paying-streaming-123movies-openload One of my new favorite zombie movies, it lives up to it"s name in regards to content, ZOMBIES! My favorite parts are the school bus scene. and the unexpected twist at the end. <3 The movie is set in a small town and does not need to use fancy special effects or excessive digital art to portray a very realistic setting. This low budget film stars the one and only Tony Todd, Todd plays a detective in a world full of blood thirsty zombies, he actually plays a "good guy" in this film. The movie has a few story lines but nothing too deep, this is the type of movie I would buy to keep on my shelf and watch when I"m in "a good zombie movie" watching mode.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

وبلاگ امیر رضا حفاظ شاخ گوزنی Chris Adam دوربین های دیجیتال دکتر محمود زرّینی تفريحي و سرگرمي برنامه کلاسی بازنده Ryan